Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco,
Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia, Yemen, Holders of Palestinian Authority Passport,
Temporary Passport issued by the United Arab Emirates, Refugee Travel Document issued by Middle-East countries
2. ORIGINAL PASSPORT AND PASSPORT COPY (PASSPORT VALIDITY MUST MORE THAN 6 MONTHS)
3. 1 NEW PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO WITH WHITE COLOUR BACKGROUND (RECENT 3 MONTHS PHOTO, 35mm x 45mm)
4. RM 150 PER APPLICATION (NO REFUNDABLE)
5. MINIMUM 5 WORKING DAYS TO PROCESS. (NO EXPRESS SERVICE ) (SOMETIMES PROCESSING MIGHT TAKE A FEW MORE DAYS / WEEKS THAN THE USUAL )
6. APPROVE OR REJECT WILL BE DECIDED BY SINGAPORE IMMIGRATION.
7. LETTER OF INTRODUCTION (Form V39A) FROM SINGAPORE CITIZEN / PERMANENT RESIDENT WITH COPY OF IDENTITY CARD. (LOCAL CONTACT MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD )
LETTER FROM EMBASSY (The embassy letters should state that it is being issued for support your
Singapore visa application ) AND HOTEL CONFIRMATION.
8. PROVIDE LATEST MALAYSIA BANK STATEMENT (last 1-3 months) AND CURRENT BANK BALANCE.
MUST HAVE ITEMS
Malaysia Employment / Residence Pass / Professional / Temp Employment : Latest original company letter.
Malaysia Student Pass : Latest original letter from school/college/university.
Married with Malaysian : Photocopy of spouse IC, marriage certificate, children birth certificate.
Malaysia Permanent Resident : Photocopy of PR card
For business purpose : Letter of Introduction (Form V39A) & NRIC copy
Enter Malaysia with Single Entry visa : Provide air ticket leaving Singapore
Submit on behalf : Provide Letter of Authorisation